The Center Hill church is located in North Buffalo Township, Armstrong County, on Freeport Road in Kittanning, Pennsylvania. The congregation began in 1820 with eight members. Over the years we have grown in numbers and expanded our ministries because of the foresight and vision of the founding church leadership. The first church house was built in 1861. Some of the original building remains a part of our current church structure. Through the years many renovations have taken place as well as a number of anointed ministers have come from within our church family and it continues on to this day.
Our music style is a combination of traditional hymns with some contemporary music as well. We welcome informal to casual dress.